Total Pageviews

Sunday 8 January 2012

A new decade - a post i wrote around this time last year and didn't publish

This weekend I turn thirty. It's making think about how far I've come in the last ten years and how far I still have to go with my life.

My 20th birthday was the last one I had when I didn't live in this flat - that's a bit of a thought. It doesn't seem like so long since I moved here.

In other aspects of my life many things have happened. When I turned 20 I was studying my undergraduate degree and working part time in O'briens sandwich bar and working at the G.O.A.L.S project - I led workshops on the theme of further/higher education in schools with low levels of participation in formal education.

Since then I have had three other jobs (including my current one) completed my Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment