Total Pageviews

Tuesday 8 March 2011

Do you think he knows how funny he is? I can't decide if some of it is purely accidental.

I'd like to introduce you to our temporary IT man who is currently developing our internal and external websites. He's a strange man who never really talks to anyone. I've been making an effort to interact with him but have found conversation neigh on impossible. I tried talking about Lord if the Rings computer games. Music - he categorises his alphabetically because HE has too many cds and wouldn't be able to find them otherwise. 

anyway I have resorted to asking him if he has nicknames when e-mailling him work stuff - to make him feel accepted. 

This e-mail exchange today actually made me laugh out loud. 


enjoy!



Does anyone call you Dazza?
> 
> 
> I have attached some stuff for the referrals section of the internal 
> website.
> 
> Catriona
Thank you very much indeed for sending me these links.  I can only express my gratitude in the strongest of terms and I will get to work making them available to all with enthusiasm, even vim.
 
Re: "Dazza". No one applies that particular cognomen to me, a circumstance, I have to say, that I am not entirely unhappy with.  I do sometimes encourage "Dar" but only with intimates, soul mates, cosmic twins and star crossed lovers.

Strangely, I've found that since I started working on this intranet project I've become irresistible to women but, hey, that's the LINKS EFFECT.

(tumbleweed)

D.

No comments:

Post a Comment