Total Pageviews

Sunday 13 June 2010

so behind with blogging

Basically I was completely exhausted so I didn't bog then I was busy enjoying annual leave so I didn't blog. I'm back with a very belated blog.

I didn't finish Berlin. our last day we had a great meal in cookies cream - an amazing veggie restaurant. Otherwise not much to say about that.

Last Week May and first week June I had annual leave . yay! It was possibly the busiest annual leave anyone had ever.

First I had three nights in Marrakesh, then a few days later was Kirsty's hen weekend in Edinburgh, then  started a two week exercise bootcamp half way through that was Al and Nicola's wedding in Cupar. so busy busy busy.

I'll post a separate Marrakesh blog because it deserves it. otherwise, Kirsty's hen do was enjoyable with great games and food and a pinata. the wedding was ice Nicola's self-designed dress was lovely, best man really gave his brother a ribbing during his speech, there was a fight but after I left so I missed it.

boot camp was painful and hard but even in just two weeks my fitness has really improved. I had the gym make my programme harder so I can keep up the good work but so far as my knee has been excruciatingly painful from bootcamp I haven't been keeping it up very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment