Total Pageviews

Thursday 19 November 2009

Weather

How very British to talk about the weather.

I didn't think it was all that bad. Wet, yes, but no wetter than it often is. The train delay this morning told me otherwise (only half an hour) I now have journey checker open on my work desk top to ensure I know if getting home will be a problem - possible delays as flooded tracks mean slower trains but it doesn't look serious.

Also, tonight I am taking the sleeper train to London for the first led of my super adventure, again delays between Glasgow and London but so far no cancellations.

The sleeper train travels at a slower speed that other trains anyway, plus the tracks are quiet so I don't know that it will matter much. I have about a one hour allowance for delays though as M (who I am meeting with in London) MUST check in/on to the Eurostar by 8am at the latest. though we are planning to meet at St Pancras around 7:20.

wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment